- Telar – The peninsula on which the game starts
Nations & Regions
- Elven Empire – Fallen
- Novoria – Human Nation in the center of Telar.
- Kuumaa – Rural nation led by Shapeshifter Lords.
- Metrol Coalition – Various cities kept together by their need to stay independent.
- Issmarr – Dwarven High Kindom
- Pirate Principalities
- Himu Peninsula – The northeastern plains and hills, home to the Beast Tribes.
- Badlands – Region south of Novoria, home to Gnolls and Drakken
- Northern Wastes – Dragon worshipping democratic Vikings, uses germanic/nordic names
- Humans – humanoid species who prefers the plains
- Dwarves – the stout folk, living in the mountains, affinity to science
- Elves – the high folk, former rulers of a now destroyed empire, high affinity to magic
- Goblinoids – Goblins and Hobgoblins
- Drakken – dragonlike race, preferring harsh lands like icy tundras, searing deserts and thick jungles. Their legends make them creations or descendants of dragons.
- Gnolls – Looked down upon, Slavers, Mercenaries and businesspeople.
- Beast Tribes – Animal people living in the Himu Peninsula.
- Changelings – Children of Doppelgänger and other races or gifted by a god of change?
- Shapeshifters – Human/Lycanthrope Hybrids who created their own nation after the Skyfall.
- Ishtar – a spiderlike race, home in deep woods and caves
- Sheta – tortoise-humanoids, rare, known for their wisdom. Said to be older than the Watchers.